Saturday, 10 March 2012

Another year

I've rather neglected this blog, not nearly as much as the garden has been neglected though. I have rather grand plans for this year.

I've started a pinterest board with my garden ideas for anyone who is interested. Before my grand plans are implemented there is a lot of ground work to do.  We have quite a few trees that need  dead limbs removing, I need to rebuild one fence and completely move the veggie patch from the side of the lawn to the back of the garden.

Then there is my small yard that I have posted about before, it is in need of a lot of TLC.   Lots more cutting back and things to demolish and render.

Between us this year I am not sure we have had a whole week when we have both been well, so time has been spent wrapped up warm and just relaxing. I'll be so glad when we are both back to full strength as sitting about doing nothing does not suit me, it makes me grumpy. Although there are some things I can do myself a lot of the basics are the heavy work which definitely need 2. Especially the trees as I am not convinced of their stability as the neighbour just the other side of the boundary has 2 trees down in his little wooded area that joins ours.

So here is to new beginnings, being healthy and making a garden I can be proud of.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

    Man and Van Twickenham

    ReplyDelete